Thursday, November 10, 2016

What was first...? In whatever scenarios! "...the hen or the egg...?" AND OLD SCHOOL POLITICS, WAS LONG LONG AGO...!








What was first...? In whatever scenarios! "...the hen or the egg...?"AND OLD SCHOOL POLITICS, WAS LONG LONG AGO...!



...SOMEBODY pinch me please...! 

...BECAUSE I have not awaken yet to the reality of USA 2016 Elections and onwards...!

...AND FOLKS, normally what does not make sense, is not good, AND DOES NOT MAKE SENSE...!

...So Governments use their PANACEA UTOPIA of Religion and Jesus and the BIBLE, to give FALSE hopes of something better! And reality is, that for a few million hill billies in central US, you cannot break other established industries in the USA and World wide, that give work to way more people...!
AND I have not gotten over my hurt emotions and mind with these elections...! And the Bible nor Religion calms my emotions nor my soul...!


.
.
.