Thursday, May 5, 2016

Donald ("DUCK") Trump left alone on the GOP candidacy run...!





Donald ("DUCK") Trump left alone on the GOP candidacy run...!



...particularly I have started limiting my art/anagrammater to only big political stuff, thus leaving it most to general art or other!

...as I do not think it of much relevance or really any mater to my concern, to mention in my art any Political themes of CANADA or the U.S.A...!

...SO AFTER NOVEMBER 2016, I AM JUST DREAMING ON RETIRING IN A FEW YEARS, AND MAKING THE BEST OF IT...! What may transpire after, will be whatever happens, as this World and Countries have been on a steady down_road, for many reasons, since the "industrial electronic age"...! And not much before or after WORLD WAR I or WORLD WAR II...!

...I DO NOT THINK "TRUMP" CAN WIN OVER "HILLARY"...! So if my predictions are wrong, the more reason for me to retire in Political articles and Art...!


.
.
.